THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Learning as I go

I started the most adorable little crocheted dress and got about 3/4 of the way finished with it and I just wasn't happy with the way it was turning out, size wise. So, last night I pulled it almost all of the way out! Now, I'm redoing it and I'm much happier with it. This is the first dress I've attempted and I'm doing it all without a pattern or anything. Just making it up as I go. So, needless to say, it's a learning experience! I like it that way though. It makes things more interesting. Anyhow, I'll get some pics up when I am finished with it, or closer to finishing it.

1 comments:

Just Be Happy said...

Wooo I know that feeling... I have been fighting with a child size newsboy hat all day... LOL
I couldn't find a pattern online that I quite liked, so I'm making a hat without a pattern, which can be a bit hard if you don't have a kid to guide you size wise.
Once again, I have to tell you I adore the little sandals and baby boy shoes you make!

Related Posts with Thumbnails